Method to Prepare below
- Shittaki mushrooms tomatoes
- Japchae (sweet potato noodles – asian stores)
- Kafir Lime leaves
- Vegetables of your choice (I use bok choy, scallions, squash, broccoli)
- Sprouts (Optional)
- Any sort of Yuzu dressing
- Chinese Five Spice or Hot Sauce
Recipe – Make broth – cook garlic, lemongrass, celery, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes in sesame oil. Add water and boil. Strain and save the broth.
Throw in some kafir lime leaves.
In another pan, cook garlic, ginger, bok choy, broccoli, scallions, broccoli.
Boil jabchae directions.
Combine broth, vegetables and noodles. Add peanuts, coriander, Yuzu, hot sauce. You can add organic soy if you like.
|Vata||Good without broccoli|
|Pitta||Good with less hot sauce|